- Collection of Information We may collect personal information from visitors to our website, including but not limited to name, email address, and payment information. We collect this information when a visitor makes a purchase, subscribes to our newsletter, or submits a contact form.
- Use of Information We use the personal information we collect to provide our services to visitors, including but not limited to processing payments, delivering purchased content, and communicating with visitors about their orders. We may also use personal information to send marketing emails or newsletters to visitors who have subscribed to our mailing list.
- Disclosure of Information We may disclose personal information to third-party service providers that assist us with providing our services to visitors, such as payment processors or email marketing platforms. We may also disclose personal information in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- Third-Party Links Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these third-party websites. We encourage visitors to review the privacy policies of these websites before sharing personal information.
- Security We take reasonable measures to protect personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure.
- Children's Privacy Our website is not directed at children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
Last Updated: 1st April 2023